Rosehardt

BEATS, RHYMES & LIFE
W  H  E  R  E     W  O  R  D  S     F  A  I  L    ,     M  U  S  I  C     S  P  E  A  K  S


Here's the stunning, album-length video for Rosehardt's new album, Songs in the Key of Solitude, in which we spend nearly an hour, Rear Window-like, gazing at the New Yorker's lonely battle with himself. “I wanted to find a way to be myself and happy. [I wanted to] feel as though I didn’t need something else to make me feel complete even if I ever found something like that [love] again, I had to know that I could also be cool by myself,” he says. Get it.

Songs in the Key of Solitude is out now.


Unless otherwise stated, KAOS does not claim credit for any of images featured on our site.
The copyright of all images remains with their respectful owners.
If you own rights to any of the featured images, and object to their appearance here, please get in touch.

"Where words fail, music speaks."
Hans Christian Andersen, Danish author, 1805-1875.

K A O S  ©  2 0 1 8

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket